This was a very easy recipe for a healthy alternative to fried chicken. You can add any spices to the chicken to suit your taste.
1) 3 Skinless Chicken Breasts
2) 1/2 cup 2% Milk or Whatever You Have on Hand
3) 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
4) 3 Cups Cork Flakes
5) Salt and Pepper To taste
6) 1 Teaspoon Paprika
7) 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
8) 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
9) 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
10) 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1) Take a ziplock bag and place the cornflakes in it. Add in the onion, garlic powders along with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper and crush the flakes to mix everything in well.
2) Now take a container and pour in the milk. Add salt, pepper and curry powder, crushed garlic and paprika. Soak the chicken pieces in the milk mixture for ten minutes. You can soak it for a few hours for tender and juicer chicken.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
4) Take one breast out if the liquid mixture and place it in the ziplock bag. Shake the bag until the breast piece is coated well. Repeat for the remaining breast pieces and set aside.
5) Place a greased wire rack on top of a foiled cookie sheet. Place the flakes crusted chicken breasts on top of the wire rack. Bake for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
6) Serve with smashed garlic potatoes or a fresh green salad!